Donate to EDRi
Your donation will enable us to coordinate campaigns, advocate for stronger policies, learn from our members across Europe, educate and mobilise the public and much more.
EDRi envisions a world in which people live with dignity and vitality in the digital age.
Together, we can build a people-centered, democratic digital future! DONATE NOW.
Donate securely through our donation widget by clicking the button below.
Donate directly to our bank account. Our bank account details are: IBAN BE32 7330 2150 2102
1) Download the SEPA mandate here, and fill it in. This form allows you to agree to a regular donation to EDRi which is administered by our bank. Your information is always private and will only be used for the purpose of finalising your supporter status.
2) Choose your category – In the pdf file that you’ve downloaded, you can choose between:
• Valued supporter: 10 € monthly
• Epic supporter: 20 € per monthly
• Legendary supporter: 50 € per monthly
• Random supporter: choose your own amount!
3) Send the SEPA mandate to us!
Send the mandate to supporters (at) edri.org.
If you want to encrypt your message and the attached file, you should use the PGP key 0xAEB43615 by downloading it from any of the PGP key servers and verify that its fingerprint matches AC1A 1896 FF05 3F58 278D 9224 79C7 0C04 AEB4 3615.
Please note that all donations will be collected via SEPA direct debit mandates on the 15th of every month!
Leave a gift to EDRi and the defenders of digital rights in your will. You can help us to continue working on our vision of a world in which people live with dignity and vitality in the digital age.
Legislation related to drafting a will differs from country to country. If you would like to leave a legacy in your will to EDRi, we can help out with guiding you through the process. For questions or support, please contact us at: katarina <dot> bartovicova <at> edri <dot> org
Thank you for your continued support!
There are many other ways to support our work as well.
If you’d like to partner with us get in touch with katarina <dot> bartovicova <at> edri <dot> org
You can also follow and share our work by following us on our social media networks and signing up to our newsletter. Click the button below to learn more.