EDRi-gram 12.24, 17 December 2014
- European Digital Rights needs your support!
- Data retention: EU Commission - guardian and enemy of the treaties
- Another Christmas (copyright) wish list for 2015?
- Irish surveillance legislation: secret interpretations of secret laws
- TTIP & Co.: Threats to digital rights?
- Edward Snowden honoured during Dutch Big Brother Awards ceremony
- EDRi paper for the Council of Europe: “Human Rights Online”
- EDRi participates in UNESCO study on Internet related issues
- A new publication sets out a hundred principles for radical privacy campaigning (04.12.2014)
- The Swedes and the internet 2014 - An annual study of the Swedish people's internet habits (18.11.2014)
- Digital Evidence and Electronic Signature Law Journal, Volume 11: 2014
And download our seasons greetings :)https://edri.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/EDRi-former_ecard_seasons_greetings.gif
27.12.2014 31C3 – 31st Chaos Communication CongressHamburg, Germany
20.01.2015 Pre-CPDP Privacy Camp – Big data and ever increasing state surveillance: What are the challenges for human rights online?Brussels. Belgium
21.01.2015 CPDP2015: Computers, Privacy and Data Protection – Data Protection on the moveBrussels, Belgium
28.01.2015 Data Privacy Day
05.02.2015 The Future of Audiovisual Media Services in EuropeBrussels, Belgium
14.02.2015 I love Free Software Dayeverywhere