EDRi-gram 13.21, 4 November 2015
- Minister of Interior and National Police Force win Dutch BBA 2015
- Smart Borders package: Unproportionate & unnecessary data collection
- Can the US be a “safe harbor” for travel surveillance?
- Austrian BBA awarded to the new intelligence services act
- ENDitorial: The EU's data protection reform – a lost opportunity?
- ENDitorial: A system you never heard of undermined net neutrality
- Streaming reaches flood stage: Does Spotify stimulate or depress music sales?
- Privacy and ISDS after Safe Harbour invalidation: Singapore FTA (26.10.2015)
- Call for robust privacy legislation in wake of EU Safe Harbor strike-down (28.10.2015)
- Legality of Voluntary ‘Pirate’ Site Blocking Regime Under Fire (28.10.2015)
Support La Quadrature du Net's work on online rights and freedoms!https://soutien.laquadrature.net/
04.11.2015 CopyCamp Conference 2015 – Understanding the Social Impacts of CopyrightWarsaw, Poland
05.11.2015 The School of Rock(ing) EU CopyrightWarsaw, Poland
06.11.2015 FIfF-Conference 2015: Commercialisation of the Soci(et)al – Markets and Power in the Age of Total DataficationErlangen, Germany
06.11.2015 Mozilla FestivalLondon, United Kingdom
17.11.2015 EUhackathonBrussels, Belgium
18.11.2015 World Forum for Democracy – Freedom vs control: For a democratic responseStrasbourg, France