EDRi-gram 14.15, 27 July 2016
- Turkey: “The worst menace to society” helps to defeat the coup
- More Copyfails or meaningful improvements?
- EU Ombudsman demands trilogue reform, following our advice
- Citizens sent a clear and loud message: We want an open internet!
- Massive lobby against personal communications security has started
- The lobby-tomy 8: “Anti-fraud” - another magic word
- German surveillance laws: placebos, poison, and also bad sport
- ENDitorial: Is 5G as terrible as the telecoms providers claim it is?
- Trade and privacy: Complicated bedfellows? - How to achieve data protection-proof free trade agreements (13.07.2016)
- Advocate General's Opinion on a case Tele2 Sverige AB v Post- och telestyrelsen (C-203/15) (19.07.2016)
- Nonagenarian model citizen wants secret surveillance data on him deleted (26.07.2016)
- Privacy International’s contribution to the EU Commission consultation on the review of the e-Privacy Directive (2002/58/EC)
EDRi needs your support to defend your rights and freedoms, to keep our network and the Brussels office running.https://edri.org/donate/
31.08.2016 MyData 2016Helsinki, Finland
02.09.2016 FSFE summit 2016Berlin, Germany
08.09.2016 Copyright reform: Unlocking copyright for users?Brussels, Belgium
14.09.2016 15 years of the war on terror – Freedom Not Fear Day in PolandWarsaw, Poland
28.09.2016 Ancillary copyright eventBrussels, Belgium
29.09.2016 EDPS-BEUC Conference on Big Data: individual rights and smart enforcementBrussels, Belgium