EDRi-gram 14.17, 7 September 2016
- What digital rights are at imminent risk? All of them.
- Finnish Big Brother Award goes to intrusive loyalty card programme
- Towards a corporate copyright reform in the EU?
- New documents reveal the truth behind the Hate Speech Code
- Secret Report: German intelligence service BND breaks the law
- The lobby-tomy 9: Lessons of the lobby
- Member Spotlight: Iuridicum Remedium
- ENDitorial: "When crypto is outlawed, only outlaws will have crypto"
- Commission staff working document: Impact Assessment on the modernisation of EU copyright rules
- Facebook algorithmic factory
- SUPER KAT-EXCLUSIVE: Here's draft Directive on copyright in the Digital Single Market (31.08.2016)
Check out EPIC's (Electronic Privacy Information Center) platform to raise awareness on privacy issues among voters in the US elections 2016!http://www.dataprotection2016.org/
08.09.2016 Copyright reform: Unlocking copyright for users?Brussels, Belgium
14.09.2016 15 years of the war on terror – Freedom Not Fear Day in PolandWarsaw, Poland
28.09.2016 Ancillary copyright eventBrussels, Belgium
29.09.2016 EDPS-BEUC Conference on Big Data: individual rights and smart enforcementBrussels, Belgium
04.10.2016 Data Protection Impact Assessments: Examining the challengesBrussels, Belgium
06.10.2016 Big Brother Awards BelgiumBrussels, Belgium