EDRi-gram 15.24, 13 December 2017
- Censorship Machine: Busting the myths
- Copyright Directive may lead newspapers to become their own censors
- What happens to our data on rental cars?
- MEPs demand balanced approach to dealing with illegal online content
- #BoostYourShield against violations of digital rights!
- Mixed Messages? The Limits of Automated Social Media Content Analysis (28.11.2017)
- When Our Thoughts Are No Longer Our Own (04.12.2017)
We are now looking for 200 Digital Defenders to join our fight against digital rights violations!https://edri.org/donate/
When you visit a website, online trackers and the site itself may be able to identify you. Check with EDRi member Electronic Frontier Foundation's Panopticlick how well your browser and add-ons protect you against online tracking techniques!https://panopticlick.eff.org/
27.12.2017 Chaos Communication Congress (34C3)Leipzig, Germany
16.01.2018 PrivacyCaféBrussels, Belgium
23.01.2018 Privacy Camp 2018: Speech, settings and [in]security by designBrussels, Belgium
24.01.2018 CPDP2018: Internet of bodiesBrussels, Belgium
26.01.2018 CPDP side event: Workshop on algorithms and computational propaganda in social mediaBrussels, Belgium
30.01.2018 Democracy and public sphere in the digital societyBerlin, Germany