EDRi-gram 15.7, 5 April 2017
- Social media companies launch upload filter to combat “terrorism and extremism”
- Denmark: Weakening the oversight of intelligence services
- UK government attacks encryption ... again
- Reckless social media law threatens freedom of expression in Germany
- What to do with the online platforms – the academics point of view
- ENDitorial: Transparency and law-making on EU copyright – mutually exclusive?
- The Future of Free Speech, Trolls, Anonymity and Fake News Online
- How To Talk About the Right to Privacy at the UN: A Brief Guide
- Big brother getting bigger? The privacy issues surrounding Aadhaar are worrying
- Fake News and Fake Solutions: How Do We Build a Civics of Trust?
- Restricted Eurojust report highlights use of intelligence in terrorism court cases across the EU
- Famed Hacker Kevin Mitnick Shows You How to Go Invisible Online
- Did Reddit’s April Fool’s gag solve the issue of online hate speech?
Sign the petition and support the campaign to ensure the freedom to teach without breaking the law! This campaign is part of COMMUNIA’s project Copyright Reform for Education, and it aims to raise awareness about copyright in education and the need to reform the copyright system among educational institutions and educators.https://rightcopyright.eu/
22.04.2017 Quadrature Communication Camp 2017Paris, France
24.04.2017 Digitised security: How to read the surveillance discourse and fight it!Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
05.05.2017 Big Brother Awards Germany 2017Bielefeld, Germany
08.05.2017 re:publica 2017Berlin, Germany
13.05.2017 Open Source Conference Albania (OSCAL)Tirana, Albania
20.05.2017 European Journalism in the Digital Age: Rights and RisksBelgrade, Serbia