EDRi-gram 16.10, 16 May 2018
- Bavarians protest against vastly extended police powers
- New Dutch law for intelligence services challenged in court
- BBA Germany 2018: Spying on employees, refugees, citizens...
- Upload filters endanger freedom of expression
- Will EU politicians back up their words with deeds?
- ENDitorial: Can design save us from content moderation?
- Looking back at EDRi’s victories in 2017 (16.05.2018)
- Privacy and Freedom of Expression In the Age of Artificial Intelligence
- Net neutrality in Europe and the role of broadband measurement (11.05.2018)
Join the team of Digital Defenders, and help us continue defending your digital human rights and freedoms!https://edri.org/donate/
16.05.2018 RightsCon Toronto 2018Toronto, Canada
25.05.2018 European Journalism in the Digital Age: A Legal and Practical Boot Camp for Journalists, Activists and Lawyers
16.08.2018 BornHack 2018Bornholm, Denmark
21.09.2018 Freedom not FearBrussels, Belgium
21.09.2018 “Das ist Netzpolitik!” Conference #14npBerlin, Germany
22.09.2018 Symposium Datenspuren 2018Dresden, Germany