EDRi-gram 18.5, 11 March 2020
- Stuck under a cloud of suspicion: Profiling in the EU
- Facebook starts to increase transparency in political ads in the Balkans
- Germany: Invading refugees' phones - security or population control?
- Accountable Migration Tech: Transparency, governance and oversight
- Security Information Service wins the Czech Big Brother Awards
- Who should decide what we see online?
- Welcoming our new Senior Policy Advisor Sarah Chander!
People shouldn't have to trade their privacy and security for access to a smartphone. Join EDRi member Privacy International in pressuring Google to ensure every Android phone protects their users equally.https://action.privacyinternational.org/node/9
Check out EDRi member Electronic Frontier Foundation's (EFF) teaching tips for those who want to share their digital security knowledge!https://sec.eff.org/
20.04.2020 Internet Freedom Festival 2020 – CANCELLEDValencia, Spain
30.04.2020 German Big Brother Awards 2020 – POSTPONEDBielefeld, Germany
09.06.2020 RightsCon 2020Costa Rica
10.08.2020 re:publica20 (new date)Berlin, Germany
06.11.2020 Freedom not Fear 2020Brussels, Belgium
26.01.2021 Privacy Camp 2021Brussels, Belgium