EDRi-gram 18.6, 1 April 2020
- EDRi calls for fundamental rights-based responses to COVID-19
- Facial recognition: Homo Digitalis calls on Greek DPA to speak up
- Competition law: what to do against Big Tech’s abuse?
- Surveillance by default: PATRIOT Act extended?
- Letter to Member States urges to respect fundamental rights in TERREG
- What You Should Know About Online Tools During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Facial Recognition Document Pool
- SARS-CoV-2 Tracking under GDPR
Stay at home to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and help flatten the curve!
"The goal of COVID-19-BH20 is to create a cohesive effort and work on tooling for COVID-19 analysis. The biohackathon will lead to more readily accessible data, protocols, detection kits, protein predictions etc. We will also push for policy change where it comes to non-public or hard to access data because we are facing such challenges!"https://github.com/virtual-biohackathons/covid-19-bh20
20.04.2020 Internet Freedom Festival 2020 – CANCELLEDValencia, Spain
30.04.2020 German Big Brother Awards 2020 – POSTPONEDBielefeld, Germany
09.06.2020 RightsCon 2020Costa Rica
10.08.2020 re:publica20 (new date)Berlin, Germany
06.11.2020 Freedom not Fear 2020Brussels, Belgium
26.01.2021 Privacy Camp 2021Brussels, Belgium