EDRi-gram 16.13, 27 June 2018
- MEPs ignore expert advice and vote for mass internet censorship
- Moving Parliament’s copyright discussions into the public domain
- NCC publishes a report on tech companies' use of “dark patterns”
- ENAR and EDRi join forces for diligent and restorative solutions to illegal content online
- Key modifications needed in the Whistleblowers Directive proposal
- Restoring freedom of expression in Spain: end the "gag law"
- Rufus Pollock: The Open Revolution
- What 7 Creepy Patents Reveal About Facebook (with wonderful illustrations of André Wee)
- The Wiretap Rooms: The NSA’s hidden spy hubs in eight U.S. cities
- Why Do We Care So Much About Privacy?
The fight is not over! We can still win against the Censorship Machine!www.saveyourinternet.eu
CopyCamp will take place from 11 to 12 October 2018 in Warsaw.http://copycamp.pl/en
Meet in an international, interdisciplinary group of artists, experts, scientists, and activists, exchange experiences, and show that this law affects everyone. Join us and share your story!
16.08.2018 BornHack 2018Bornholm, Denmark
21.09.2018 “Das ist Netzpolitik!” Conference #14npBerlin, Germany
21.09.2018 Freedom not FearBrussels, Belgium
22.09.2018 Symposium Datenspuren 2018Dresden, Germany
28.09.2018 #FIfFKon18 Brave New WorldBerlin, Germany
28.09.2018 Data Ethics ForumCopenhagen, Denmark