Amnesty International is hiring for various positions
Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 10 million people who take injustice personally. They are campaigning for a world where human rights are enjoyed by all. Check out their vacancies.
London, other locations where there is an Amnesty International IS office can be considered
Hours of work
35 hours per week
To lead in the development and integration of the financial reporting in overseas offices and support the Financial Accounting Manager in ensuring the Regional Office financial functions and reporting methods are fit for purpose.
As a qualified accountant you will have a strong technical background and proven experience in accounting and financial reporting, preferably in a large international dynamic organisation. You will have experience using financial systems such as Dynamics 365 and Concur, and have excellent communication skills, able to explain financial information clearly and concisely to non-financial staff.
- Lead on supporting overseas offices to develop efficient, accurate and timely financial reporting for statutory and management purposes;
- Support the Financial Accounting Manager to prepare the consolidated Audited Financial Statements under SORP.
- Provide assistance for overseas offices with the use of IS systems (Dynamics 365, Concur), supporting the Accounts Payable team as they decentralise system processes through training sessions and creating user friendly guidance and templates where necessary;
- Assist the Head of Risk and Assurance with the design and help to conduct internal audits in overseas offices. The findings will be reported directly to the IS Finance and Audit Committee and overseas office directors through the Head of Risk and Assurance.
In your role as Video Producer at Amnesty International, you will be translating concepts, current affairs and raw materials into compelling video storytelling that is on brand. There will be a key focus on writing, producing and video editing, with a shared vision of bringing Amnesty International’s work to life through creativity, efficiency and flawless video execution.
You will have a passion for human rights and encompass strong negotiation and written journalistic communication skills. For this role, you will need previous experience of creating and producing compelling video content.
You will have strong skills in location shooting, lighting, sound recording and interviewing.
- Craft visual stories, campaign tools, external promotional social videos and other organisation-wide video projects.
- Lead on developing video concepts, proposals and scripts in collaboration with marketing and creative teams.
- Use strong shooting, video editing, writing and fact-checking skills to ensure all content is on point and on brand
- Provide advice on rights management, commissioning and co-production; technical issues, formats, equipment