Digitalcourage is hiring for Organisational Management
Digitalcourage e.V. has been campaigning for civil rights, data protection and a world worth living in the digital age since 1987. It is independent and non-profit and is financed by almost 4,000 sustaining members and another 7,000 donors.
Based on TVöD 12
Hours of work
40 hours per week
February 10, 2023
What will you do:
- Management of all commercial tasks in the management of Digitalcourage e.V.
- Supervision and support of the accounting department
- Responsibility for procurement management
- Responsibility for personnel management
- Communication with the tax office
- Financial planning and controlling
- Preparation of the annual financial statements for the e.V.
- Personnel responsibility for the commercial area depending on qualifications: also personnel responsibility for our IT admin team
- Collaboration in fundraising planning
- Establishing a new area of foundation fundraising and submitting applications for funding
- Preparation of transparency reports, financial reports for the general meeting, cooperation with public authorities
- Professional experience in the management of civil society organisations or companies
- University degree
- Political interest and understanding of political contexts
- Good knowledge of the relevant legal regulations in business management (including commercial law, association law, non-profit law, labour and social security law)
- Experience in fundraising and working with fundraising databases (we work with CiviCRM)
- Desired: experience in foundation fundraising
- Desired: experience with grant applications
- In-depth IT knowledge (experience with free open source software)
- Very good English skills
- You can identify with our artistically inspired concept of frame building.
- Participation in an exciting and meaningful project
- Varied work with great challenges and creative opportunities
- Committed team and open, friendly working atmosphere
- The position is open-ended, 40 hours per week, pay is based on TVöD 12.
Please apply, even if not all points apply to you, by sending your application to by 10 February 2023.
If you would like to send your documents encrypted, you can find Digitalcourage PGP key here: https://digitalcourage.de/kontakt