Eticas is hiring for a Junior Project Manager
Eticas is a pioneer in the identification of algorithmic vulnerabilities and AI-powered technology, and in the protection of people in technology processes. Global leaders in Ethics as a Service and promoters of the use of responsible technology and algorithmic auditing to equip Artificial Intelligence solutions so that they identify and mitigate bias, promote fairness and obtain more accurate results.
between €16.000 and €18.000
As Junior Project Manager, part of your duties will be:
- Weekly Reporting: Supporting planning for our research projects, completing weekly
reports for all teams, as well as the services team’s individual reports, and brief other PMs
on project statuses
- Project Admin: Improving the project management process and optimizing the different
organizational processes by taking responsibility for updating all documents + click-up
upkeep, concept notes, transfers & communication between teams. Managing risks and
blockers and providing solutions to ensure smooth progress,
- Learning & Development: Maintain our Intranet, company policy updates, as well as
content support for blogs, publications, and training modules.
- Process Design/Improvement: Assist the head of governance in various tasks pertinent
to process and project management. Collaborate on process improvements and tool
implementation with other PMs to improve team memory, decision making, project
management, effective communication, and project impact.
As part of the team:
- Teamspirit & openness: At Eticas we are scaling as a team, and it’s important to share
knowledge and work together to assure efficiency and real impact.
- Be proactive & take ownership: We will need you to look for the tasks and not for them to
look for you. Once you know your role, we expect from you to make it your own and add
value on a daily basis; analyze and understand the company flow and the impact of our
work in the ecosystem.
- Be passionate about the Social Impact of Technology: You’ll be a key piece in
developing our team and implementing our ideas, taking part in the day-to-day of our
contracts and challenging our plans. We will count on you to improve and perform Eticas
methodology through an emerging sector!
What skills will make you succeed?
- Good knowledge of Google Workspace, especially Excel/Sheets
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory and Spanish is preferred
- Experience with or willingness to learn project and/or research planning, database
management, and process development
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Being open and collaborative. Taking and giving constructive feedback and being always
eager to share an idea or suggestion.
- Having some working knowledge of software like Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- A lifelong learning attitude
For applying end an email to with your CV and a motivation letter, explaining why you are interested in working with Eticas and what you can contribute to Eticas and the above role.