Wikimedia Foundation is hiring for multiple positions.
Senior Manager, Movement Communications
The Wikimedia Foundation is seeking a Senior Manager, Movement Communications to:
- Lead the implementation of their agile movement communications strategy: Help build a consistent narrative and shared movement story that showcases the contributions of the global movement and reflects their work to further the movement’s mission.
- Help to explain the power and value of the movement: Establish connections within and across the movement, encourage the development of beneficial relationships, curate conversations, and support related initiatives by means of an agile movement communications strategy.
- Work to make their movement communications equitable and inclusive: Seize opportunities to increase representational equity by identifying and working collectively to address communication gaps among underrepresented and less vocal groups in the movement. Engage with the parts of their movement that generally have not participated in large-scale or movement-wide conversations.
- Prove that it’s working: Establish metrics to help measure successes and challenges to move us towards equitable and concrete understandings of dissent, agreement, and shared commitment.
- Lead the team: Reporting to the Director of Movement Communications, you will build & lead the team that supports this work.
Lead Program Manager, Legal Department
Wikimedia envisions a world where the sum total of human knowledge is available to everyone.
The Wikimedia Foundation, the nonprofit home of Wikipedia, Wikimedia Commons, Wikidata, and other free educational projects, serves as the hub of a global movement of hundreds of thousands of contributors collaborating to collect and share the sum of all human knowledge with the world.
As Wikimedia pursues a new global strategic direction, their Legal department is tasked with solving many legal questions, including some no one has fully considered before. They are looking for a Legal Department Program Manager to join their in-house legal department to help ensure strong programs based on coordination and strategic alignment across their Legal Affairs, Public Policy, and Community Resilience & Sustainability (including Trust & Safety) verticals. This professional will help their department deliver on strategic programs, streamline ongoing workflows, optimize resources, improve collaboration and knowledge sharing, and measurably improve their collective impact.
Wikimedia Foundation is hiring for multiple positions which you can find on their website here.