EDRi-Gram – 11.14, 17 Jul 2013
- The PRISM scandal gets bigger
- Data retention: "We ask the Court to rule in favour of Freedom"
- Austria: Outsourcing data retention obligations to the US
- Unanimous JURI vote on Collective Rights Management directive
- Finland: A new citizens initiative - Lex Snowden
- The French three strikes system gave up on Internet disconnection
- EC notice & action directive to come out of the drawer?
- Closed environments locking down consumers’ rights
- ENDitorial:Leaked telecoms Regulation with or without net neutrality?
- This recommended reading is also available in Deutsch
- Estonia: E-voting source code made public (12.07.2013)
- Open Letter on transparency to President of the European Parliament (16.07.2013)
25.10.2013 Cyberpeace – FIfF Annual Meeting 2013Siegen, Germany
19.11.2013 Berlin Open Access Conference: 10th anniversary of the Berlin DeclarationBerlin, Germany
27.12.2013 30C3 – 30th Chaos Communication CongressHamburg, Germany
21.01.2014 Pre-CPDP annual NGO event on privacy & surveillanceMicrosoft Executive Briefing Center, Rue Montoyer 51, 1000 Brussels
22.01.2014 CPDP 2014: Reforming data protection: The Global PerspectiveBrussels, Belgium
01.02.2014 FOSDEM 2014Brussels, Belgium