EDRi-Gram – 9.24, 14 Dec 2011
- Support EDRi!
- Council of Europe and European Commission initiatives on Internet freedom
- Brief overview of the leaked EU Data Protection Regulation
- Russian Government's new attempts to censor the Internet
- European Parliament: raising awareness on "self"-regulation
- Austria: Petition against Data Retention Directive
- German web blocking law repealed
- A fair Internet for all?
- Transatlantic data privacy in debate at Privacy Conference
- UK: Medical records in the open data programme?
- Digital Agenda: Turning government data into gold (12.12.2011)
- EDPS opinion on EU-US Passenger Name Record agreement (13.12.2011)
- The State of Surveillance: The Data (1.12.2011)
- Global Information Society Watch report 2011 - Internet rights and democratisation
- Internet censorship against streaming in France? (1.12.2011)
CSISAC, the Civil Society Information Society Advisory Council to the OECD, of which EDRI is a founding and steering committee member, is looking for its Community Manager and Liaison to OECD. If you are a brilliant and experienced community manager, people-motivator, public-interest advocate, while being a diplomat, knowledgeable and showing strong interest in policy related to the internet, telecommunications and information society, check the job offer and full job description athttp://csisac.org/2011/12/csisac_job_opening_community_m.php
25.10.2013 Cyberpeace – FIfF Annual Meeting 2013Siegen, Germany
19.11.2013 Berlin Open Access Conference: 10th anniversary of the Berlin DeclarationBerlin, Germany
27.12.2013 30C3 – 30th Chaos Communication CongressHamburg, Germany
21.01.2014 Pre-CPDP annual NGO event on privacy & surveillanceMicrosoft Executive Briefing Center, Rue Montoyer 51, 1000 Brussels
22.01.2014 CPDP 2014: Reforming data protection: The Global PerspectiveBrussels, Belgium
01.02.2014 FOSDEM 2014Brussels, Belgium