EDRi is looking for a policy intern
EDRi is looking for an intern to support our advocacy team, located in Brussels. The internship will go from September to mid-December 2016.
European Digital Rights (EDRi) is an international non-profit association of 31 digital civil rights organisations from across Europe. We defend and promote rights and freedoms in the digital environment, such as the right to privacy, freedom of expression, and access to information.
Join EDRi now and become a superhero for the defense of our rights and freedoms online!
Interns receive a monthly remuneration of 750,- EUR.
- Research and analysis on a range of policy topics;
- Monitoring international, EU and national related policy developments;
- Organising and participating in meetings and events;
- Assisting with writing of the EDRi-gram newsletter;
- Assisting with preparing draft reports, presentations and other internal and external documents;
- Assisting with preparing communication tasks;
- Development of public education materials.
- Find out more about internships at EDRi: https://edri.org/our-internships-at-edri-we-made-digital-rights-matter/
- A demonstrated interest in and enthusiasm for civil liberties and technology-related legal issues;
- Excellent research and writing skills – preferably native English speaker;
- Fluent command of spoken and written English;
- Computer literacy.
How to apply:
To apply please send a maximum one page cover letter and a maximum two page CV *in English* to kirsten.fiedler(at)edri.org
The closing date for applications is the 12 August 2016.
The interviews take place 16-19 August 2016, starting date is 5 September.