EDRi needs an intern!
European Digital Rights (EDRi) is a not-for-profit association of 34 digital civil rights organisations from 19 European countries. Our objectives are to promote, protect and uphold civil rights in the field of information and communication technology, such as the right to privacy, freedom of expression, access to information and the promotion of civil society.
We are looking for a motivated intern for a three-month traineeship in our office in Brussels, starting at the beginning of January 2015.
- Monitoring international, EU and national policy developments;
- Assisting with writing of the EDRi-gram newsletter;
- Research and analysis on a range of policy topics;
- Organising and participating in meetings and events;
- Assisting with preparing reports, presentations and other internal and external documents;
- Assisting with administrative/ communication tasks;
- Development of public education materials.
- A demonstrated interest in and enthusiasm for civil liberties or technology-related legal issues;
- Excellent research and writing skills;
- Fluent command of spoken and written English;
- Computer literacy.
How to apply: