EDRi needs an intern!
European Digital Rights (EDRi) is an international not-for-profit association of 33 digital civil rights organisations from 19 European countries. We defend and promote rights and freedoms in the digital environment, such as the right to privacy, freedom of expression, communication and access to information.
The internship will go from the 1st of September to the 18th of December 2015.
- Assisting with writing of the EDRi-gram newsletter;
- Research and analysis on a range of policy topics;
- Monitoring international, EU and national related policy developments;
- Organising and participating in meetings and events;
- Assisting with preparing draft reports, presentations and other internal and external documents;
- Assisting with communication tasks;
- Development of public education materials.
- A demonstrated interest in and enthusiasm for civil liberties or technology-related legal issues;
- Excellent research and writing skills;
- Fluent command of spoken and written English;
- Computer literacy.
How to apply:
To apply please send a maximum one page cover letter and a maximum two page CV by email, to michela.petruzzo[at]edri.org
The closing date for applications is 10 April 2015.