EDRi needs an intern!
European Digital Rights (EDRi) is an association of 32 digital civil rights organisations from 20 European countries. EDRi is a not-for-profit association. Our objectives are to promote, protect and uphold civil rights in the field of information and communication technology, such the rights to privacy, freedom of expression, communication, access to information and the promotion of civil society.
- Assisting with writing of the EDRi-gram newsletter;
- Research and analysis on a range of policy topics;
- Monitoring international, EU and national policy developments;
- Organising and participating in meetings and events;
- Assisting with preparing reports, presentations and other internal and external documents;
- Assisting with administrative/ communication tasks;
- Development of public education materials.
- A demonstrated interest in and enthusiasm for civil liberties or technology-related legal issues;
- Excellent research and writing skills;
- Fluent command of spoken and written English;
- Computer literacy.
How to apply:
To apply for this internship please send a maximum one page cover letter and a maximum two page CV, preferably by email, to
The closing date for applications is 8 March 2013.