Call for Participants: “Exposing the Invisible” Summer Workshops
During July 2023, Exposing the Invisible (ETI) is hosting a free workshop series on a variety of topics and methods of investigation. Join it to learn and practice with investigating climate change adaptation, mapping disinformation networks, geolocating images and improving your digital safety.
Each workshop consists of four hours, taking place on two consecutive days from 17:00-19:00 CEST. Topics include:
- Investigating Climate Change Adaptation: Methods and Principles (6 & 7 July | 17:00-19:00 CEST)
- How to Track Disinformation Networks (13 & 14 July | 17:00-19:00 CEST
- Geolocating Images: Methods, Tools and Creativity (20 & 21 July | 17:00-19:00 CEST)
- Digital Safety: Methods and Mindset (27 & 28 July | 17:00-19:00 CEST)
Who are these workshops for?
- This workshop series addresses journalists, activists, artists, researchers, citizen investigators, and others conducting research and investigations in the public interest.
- The workshops require no previous knowledge or experience of the topics included.
- The language of the workshops is English.
How to apply?
- You can apply to join one or more workshops in the ETI series by filling out this brief application form by 30 June 2023.
- Places are limited to 15 participants per workshop, and there will be a waiting list.
Find out more about the event here.