Legally Attentive AI: Awareness Conference on Explainability of AI
The Brussels Privacy Hub, in collaboration with the LeADS (Legally Attentive Data Scientists) gladly announces the Webinar on "Legally Attentive AI: Awareness Conference on Explainability of AI" on the Data Protection Day.
- 28 January 2022 16:00 – 17:30 (CET).
- Online webinar, via Teams.
The webinar will be moderated by Giovanni Comandé, Professor of Private Comparative Law at Scuola Superiore S. Anna Pisa. Our Co-Director Gianclaudio Malgieri will give introductory remarks.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Paul Nemitz – Principal Advisor in the Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers of the European Commission,
- Catelijne Muller – President of ALLAI, Member High Level Expert Group on AI and OECD Network of Experts on AI
- Fosca Giannotti – Director of research of computer science at the Information Science and Technology Institute “A. Faedo” of the National Research Council, Pisa, Italy
- Dafna Feinholz – Bioethics and Ethics of Science Section, UNESCO
The Webinar will be held on Teams. Registration is required. For any inquiries, please contact us at .
Register for the event here.