The EU AI Act: Where Do We Stand After the EU Council Position?
The Brussels Privacy Hub gladly announces the Webinar on "The EU AI Act: Where Do We Stand After the EU Council Position?"
- 16 December 12:30 – 13:45 (CET).
- The Webinar will be held on Teams. Registration is required. You may find the registration link here.
The webinar will be moderated by Brussels Privacy Hub’s Co-Director, Gianclaudio Malgieri. Brussels Privacy Hub’sDissemination and Communication Coordinator Vincenzo Tiani will introduce the Webinar and the guests and will rapidly explain the EU Council position on the AI Act.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Wojciech Wiewiórowski – European Data Protection Supervisor,
- Kim van Sparrentak – MEP Green Party – Shadow Rapporteur of the AI Act,
- Mireille Hildebrandt – Research Professor VUB, Co-Director of the Research Group LSTS
Additional speakers may be confirmed by time.