AMA (Ask Me Anything): responsible data and social justice edition
On Thursday, June 1, The Engine Room is hosting its first ever video-conference AMA (ask me – us – anything)! From 5-6pm CET, members of the team will gather in a video conference to answer your questions about responsible data.
The Engine Room works with social justice organisations to ensure that their use of tech and data is safe, responsible and strategic. It helps partners assess and mitigate the potential risks and consequences of using data for their work, while continuing to do the exciting, relevant work they do.
For this AMA, The Engine Room is inviting social justice organisers who have questions about using data for social justice work. This can include practical questions like:
- What is responsible data and how can I put it in action in my organisation?
- How can we responsibly manage and store the data we already have?
- How can we tell stories with data?
- What are some responsible data best practices for research projects?
- What are some strategies and tools that can help us manage data and keep it safe?
The session is happening on Thursday, June 1, starting 5pm CET.
Find out more about the event here.