Winterkongress of Digitale Gesellschaft, Switzerland
The Digitale Gesellschaft (Digital Society Switzerland) invites you on Friday 25th February 2022, starting at 19.00, and Saturday 26th to this year's edition of the "Winterkongress".
- Friday 25th February 2022, starting at 19.00, and Saturday 26th
- The event will be live-streamed. Tickets can be purchased from here.
The “Winterkongress” is the annual multidisciplinary public event of the Digitale Gesellschaft and might also be of interest for the german speaking civil society throughout Europe.
For the fifth time hackers, programmers, activists and other interested people meet to hear and learn about information technology, digitalization and their impact on our society. These topics will be addressed in various lectures and workshops which give the opportunity to exchange ideas and discuss oncoming trends, issues and threats to our civil society.
The event is produced on-site, but unfortunately due to the pandemic it is not open to the public. Therefore the content will published live by stream, video conference and chat.
The 27 talks and workshops by 40 speakers on 3 tracks will include among others topics on Ethics, Science, Culture and Society, Law and Politics, Networks, Security, Hardware & Software and Digital Self Defense.
A short list of some speakers include:
- Keynote by Bettina Berendt (TU Berlin),
- Gerhard Andrey (Swiss National Councillor),
- Nadja Braun Binder (University of Basle),
- Daniel Graf (Public Beta),
- Sylke Gruhnwald (Journalist),
- Matthias Kirschner (FSFE),
- Angela Müller (AlgorithmWatch),
- Valentina Stefanović (humanrights.ch),
- Martin Steiger (Lawyer)
and many more.
The event is supported by Rote Fabrik Zürich, Wochenzeitung WOZ and Ticketpark.