This article is also available in Deutsch: Broschüre über Netzsperren
European Digital Rights has published a booklet aimed at informing EU officials and parliamentarians about the many complex issues surrounding the issue of Internet blocking. The booklet was distributed this week to the mailboxes of all Members of Civil Liberties, Culture and Women's Right's Committees of the European Parliament.
This is part of EDRi's ongoing work in order to persuade the EU institutions not to introduce web blocking as part of the upcoming Directive on Child Exploitation.
The booklet is available in English and it was translated in:
- German (thanks Unwatched.org) or alternative link
- Czech (thanks Michael Klánský) or alternative link
- Romanian or alternative link (thanks Matei-Eugen Vasile)
- Italian (thanks Yanfry) or alternative link
- Finnish (thanks Effi) or alternative link