EDRi-gram 17.20, 20 November 2019
- ePrivacy hangs in the balance, but it’s not over yet...
- A privately managed public space?
- Dance. Enjoy. Share. With Care.
- “E-evidence”: Repairing the unrepairable
- Safeguarding User Freedoms in Implementing Article 17 of the Copyright in the Digital Single Market Directive: Recommendations from European Academics
- No Body's Business But Mine: How Menstruation Apps Are Sharing Your Data (09.09.2019)
We are looking for a Senior Policy Advisor to join our team in Brussels. This is your chance to be part of a growing and well-respected NGO that is making a real difference in the defence and promotion of online rights and freedoms in Europe and beyond - apply by 2 December 2019!https://edri.org/edri-is-looking-for-a-senior-policy-advisor
#WhyID calls on leaders of international institutions, funding agencies, and national governments championing the digital identity systems to take a user-centric approach and consider the objectives, needs, and benefits of digital identity programs before moving forward. Join the 120+ organisations and individual experts who have already signed the letter!https://www.accessnow.org/whyid-letter/
29.11.2019 Dutch Big Brother Awards 2019Utrecht, the Netherlands
27.12.2019 36C3 – 36th Chaos Communication CongressLeipzig, Germany
21.01.2020 Privacy Camp 2020Brussels, Belgium
22.01.2020 CPDP2020: Data Protection and Artificial IntelligenceBrussels, Belgium
09.06.2020 RightsCon 2020Costa Rica