EDRi-gram 16.15, 25 July 2018
- New Protocol on cybercrime: a recipe for human rights abuse?
- The EU gets another opportunity to improve copyright rules
- Censoring Wikipedia in Turkey is censoring our collective knowledge
- EU Council considers undermining ePrivacy
- Smart borders: the challenges remain a year after its adoption
- Member in the spotlight: Hermes Center
- ENDitorial: The fake fight against fake news
- Travel Guide to the Digital World: Data Protection for Human Rights Defenders
- Glynn S. Lunney, Jr.: Copyright Lost
- This visualization of Venmo’s public data is terrifying
The EDRi-gram is taking a summer break and will be back on 29 August.
Until then, enjoy the summer, don't forget to hydrate, and use sunscreen!
16.08.2018 BornHack 2018Bornholm, Denmark
21.09.2018 “Das ist Netzpolitik!” Conference #14npBerlin, Germany
21.09.2018 Freedom not FearBrussels, Belgium
22.09.2018 Symposium Datenspuren 2018Dresden, Germany
28.09.2018 Data Ethics ForumCopenhagen, Denmark
28.09.2018 #FIfFKon18 Brave New WorldBerlin, Germany